Which Jabber server?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Nov 19 09:39:59 UTC 2004

Toralf Lund wrote:
> I'm thinking about setting up a jabber server on a Red Hat or Fedora
> Linux box. Any recommendations? - I was about to install jabberd 2.0,
> but then I read somewhere that the project was no longer being
> maintained. Is that right?
>
> - Toralf

On consulting the jabberd web site one finds:

The project leader is Rob Norris. He can be contacted via email or
Jabber at rob at cataclysm.cx.

An email to Rob may be in order....

Also the site http://www.jabber.org/software/servers.php seems to have
some valuable info.

Don't tell anyone...but I have this servant call google that provides me
with this sort of information.  :-) :-)

Ed

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"