Starting up

Nitai @ ComputerOil nitai at computeroil.com
Fri Nov 19 09:57:15 UTC 2004

Hi there

Keyboard is working, I also know that I can get to the shell, but the problem is, that somehow I am in an endless loop. X is coming up, black screen, terminal window then black screen again, and so on. I can not get to the shell.

TIA.

Nitai

PS: I just saw that my email got trough two times with a different topic. I apologize for that.

--
Redakto - Content Management that simply works
Content Management & eBusiness Systems

ComputerOil® AG
Dammstrasse 7
5400 Baden / Switzerland