IPSec through NAT Mode

Crucificator crucificator at home.ro
Thu Nov 25 09:36:40 UTC 2004

Nilesh wrote:

>Thanks Crucificator
>
>If u dont want to help please say me
>but please dont misguide other people.
>why I am sending mails bcoz I want solution
>not doing any timepass
>
>Thanks
>
>--- Crucificator <crucificator at home.ro> wrote:
>

>>Pete Nesbitt wrote:

>>>Hi Nilesh,
>>>your  missing part of the string:

>>>you need "--to-source" not just "--to"
>>>$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXTIF -j SNAT
>>>

>>--to-source $EXTIP
>>

>>See Pete? He doesn't want help... :)
>>Anyway, Nilesh go dig this:
>>

>http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mesg/twin/twin-15.html.
>

>>Have a nice iptables :)

Man,

If and *ONLY* if you should have followed the link I posted you could
have seen that there are listed all servers for Yahoo. Use iptables
rules to block them.
I am sorry if you need to be spoon-fed but I'm not ready to adopt...
And the man told you that you have a wrong sintax and you say that he is
missing the point ??? What? The one that you wrote a new version of
iptables?
Last time: go check the link I gave you...

yours truly