Package Configurator

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Sun Nov 28 22:26:35 UTC 2004

Greetings:

	I have a site with Enterprise 3 ES that is current with all up2date
downloads.  But I can't run the package manager anymore.  When I try running
it from terminal shell so I can watch the problems, I get the following:

(process:10102): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/redhat-config-packages/MainWindow.py", line 130, in ?
    locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL,"")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/locale.py", line 381, in setlocale
    return _setlocale(category, locale)
locale.Error: locale setting not supported

	I want to go back and add some of the C compilers at this site for
creating the latest Hylafax package here.  Any help is appreciated.

Scully