laptops

Jason W Elliot jelliot at math.cudenver.edu
Sun Oct 3 20:50:45 UTC 2004

Hi All.  I am currently shopping for my first laptop.  I want to run linux
alone (no Windows).  My uses will all be pretty basic.  Can anyone
recommend good online stores?  I found this one:
http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux_laptops.html
... and I'm curious whether anybody has had an experience with them.  I've
also looked at RefurbDepot.com  Anybody know these guys?  Of course, I'd
have to pay the "Windows tax," as I would with Dell or NewEgg.  Any other
input (eg. experiences with certain hardwares) is much appreciated.
Thanks!!

--
					Jason