Mac OS X booting from Linux.

Wayne Pinette Wpinette at cariboo.bc.ca
Wed Oct 6 19:46:31 UTC 2004

I have a question about a subject which I have just enough knowledge to
be dangerous to myself and others.

I have a colleague who has a room full of Macs running MacOS X .  Im
not sure which version but I think it is 10.2.X

At any rate, she wants to have them network boot off of a dmg image
over the network via nfs.  The NFS server
is a Redhat 9.0 box running NFS.  Apparantly it is connecting but then
not doing anything.  I was wondering if anyone
out there has any expertise in this.  Im a linux guy not an OS X guy,
so Im not sure where/how to help her.

Wayner