Couldnot unistall apps, installed by "make"

Yin Ming yinming at mdc-ds.com
Fri Oct 8 06:22:55 UTC 2004

Hi, fellows

"Make" an application is always exciting for me, because it is born by
my box, rather than those compiled RPMs. But the damage comes out soon.

I cannot uninstall them entirely. Many of them don't write an UNINSTALL
or something else. And, differing from Win, unix applications like to cp
their files everywhere, I have to cd every directory and shout "Hey, who
belong to XXX app? I'll rm you with -f"

Anyway to control the files and settings of those "make"ed apps?

--
ÒóÃù <yinming at mdc-ds.com>