USB Keychain Drive

Dave Basener dbasener at aurora.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:24:02 UTC 2004

Mine does not work like that (automatically recognizing that the USB
drive is present on plug-in and mounting it) so I suspect there must be
something else besides the fstab line - or maybe an option in the fstab
line that I don't know about.

I should have mentioned, in addition to the script that I posted, that
my fstab line is:
/dev/sda1               /mnt/stick              vfat
user,noauto,umask=0    0 0

Dave Basener

--
"... be the change you wish to see in the world."  - Gandhi

David Basener               http://www.aurora.edu/~dbasener
System Administrator                Dave.Basener at aurora.edu
Aurora University                              630 844 4889