IP_phone. Banned from freewoorlddialup

kluu te linuxpower at operamail.com
Sat Oct 9 21:33:00 UTC 2004

First it worked. My IP-soft phone connected to FWD(freeworlddialup) Then it didnt work anymore. First I thought it was my router. I tried 3. Enabled DMZ and so on.
Until I connected my windoze directly to the net and found out it was FWD itself that caused the problem. I instantly got the "Not registrated" message although I long time ago registrated my SJPHONE with the appropriate key. So the only explaination must be that I'm banned from FWD and not allowed to use it anymore for some reason. So a good advice. NEVER USE FWD. Try skype instead although they dont have any Redhat version. Only Suse and Mandrake.