Sendmail configuration

Liz Beresford Liz.Beresford at csr.com
Mon Oct 11 17:21:15 UTC 2004

Dear RedHat users,

I am setting up sendmail to forward all mails to another mail server on
the network.  I am running RedHat WS 3.0.
I have got this part working but I am unhappy with the appearance of the
from address.   It looks like:
username at localhost.csr.com

I would like to get rid of the localhost part.
I have added the following to the sendmail.cf file:

Dj$w.csr.com

Any ideas?

Regards,

Liz Beresford.