group quota

rushan at mec.com.jo rushan at mec.com.jo
Thu Oct 21 16:03:16 UTC 2004

Dear all,

i have quota running on my machine REDHAT 9.
user quota working fine
but when i add more than one user with same primary group and i limit that group with group quota it seems not to be functional and not limiting both users in the group and when i check group quota its not giving the sum of the both users quota.

any advice or any help how if i want to add users under one group and i limit them by a size like 20MB for all users under this group

P.S user quota and group quota enable on my system