group quota

rushan at mec.com.jo rushan at mec.com.jo
Thu Oct 21 21:53:44 UTC 2004

My /etc/fstab as the following

LABEL=/           /                ext3  defaults,usrquota,grpquota        1 2
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults           1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620     0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults           0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults           0 0
/dev/sda3               swap                    swap    defaults           0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0

and my quota on its working find on normal user quota and it limit the user fine on the soft limit and hard limit
just when i add more than user in a group and set a group quota the users quota can go over the group quota.
also the group quota dont show the sum of the users usage its show other value.

any hints??

Regards

Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote ..