Fedora 2 install

Eucke euckew at sierraelectronics.com
Mon Oct 25 06:09:26 UTC 2004

> You are correct.  Since you didn't vary the burn speed your test weren't
> valid.  It is the data patterns that make the burning fail.  The fact that
> disk image works and another fails is "luck".

Interesting point Ed....to that end...I really am beginning to believe that
certain patterns of data lend themselves to sabotaging the burn...just how
the data is layed out....perhaps a little too much power from the laser on
adjascent tracks will damage data already layed down....food for thought
anyway...I would bet that Blue Ray ends up being as sensitive if not
worse...

-Eucke