"File size limit exceeded" problem in Red Hat 8

Jake Brown bluebird_26m at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 16:59:42 UTC 2004

Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

I will try to open it up in an editor and see if I can append to it. I strongly think that is the application which is the limiting factor. However, is there a way to work it around? I do need to use gcc2.6.3 though..

Jake

IT Dept <ismanager at ccbnpts.com> wrote:
Can you open it in and append to it once it
gets to 2gb?

Just a thought on how to test whether it's the file system or the app
that is the problem.

Paul