Kickstart installation

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:29:35 UTC 2004

I'm not sure that's possible.  Here is what I can think of:

1.  Maintain three kickstart configuration files....one of ES, AS, and
WS and kickstart with the appropriate one.

2.  To be prompted for which one to use, modify the boot.msg file on the
boot disk to instruct the user on how to install.  Make sure to modify
the isolinux.cfg file as well to include your new boot options.

I use #2 on a bootable memory stick to kickstart a bunch of machines...

Ryan