Project Looking Glass available (screenshots at SUN)

Tom Adelstein tadelste at charter.net
Thu Sep 9 00:42:58 UTC 2004

That's the gnome desktop with lg3d. It's awesome in person.

I was glad they put it into GPL rather than the type of licenses they
used with Mozilla and Openoffice.org.I don't know what OS X or Microsoft
could do as an encore.

When you switch off Looking Glass, it just goes back and becomes gnome
again.

Tom