Making PHP with with apache

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Thu Sep 9 16:40:31 UTC 2004

I would check to see if php.conf exists in /etc/httpd/conf.d.  If it does,
then make sure your httpd.conf file is set to load the config files from
that directory.  It it does, put the following into a file called
phpinfo.php in /var/www/html.

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

Then open a web browser and enter in http://localhost/phpinfo.php.  You
should get a webpage that displays all the info about the php version you
are running.

Jay Berryman
Systems Engineer, RHCT

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the
authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify SITEL immediately by
telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the message and any attachments from
your system.  Thank you for your cooperation