CDROM errors on RH8

Bob Hartung rwhart at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 12 22:25:08 UTC 2004

Brian,
   Thanks.  That is what I did not want to hear.  I guess that I'll do a
little PM with compressed air in the AM and if that does not work then
I'll have to take it down tomorrow night and try to swap out for another
CD-ROM device, if the IBM BIOS will allow that without squawking loudly
:-), like when I tried to install a CD-RW device.

Thanks,

Bob