Web page builder GUI

Eucke Warren euckew at sierraelectronics.com
Tue Sep 14 23:03:13 UTC 2004

I hope someone might point me in the right direction.  I have done a few searches and I cannot seem to find what I am looking for.  I am trying to find a plugin to my RH9 server to allow my customers to use a builtin GUI to do basic webpage building.  I have seen a number of apps for ASP and other Windows variations...I am reticent to allow anything running IIS into my care.  Is there anything that anyone is aware of that is built into RH9 that will do this?  I don't recall running across this in my work.  Is anyone doing anything like this and, if so, what are you using?  Thanks!

Eucke Warren

Today's quote: "The software package said 'REQUIRES WINDOWS 9X OR BETTER' so I installed Linux"