Tech Issue

Damien Estrada damienjp at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 22 18:30:23 UTC 2004

I have a pc solely for the purpose of being a Server but it's currently
running Windows 2000 Advanced Server. I wanna switch that to Red Hat
Linux Enterprise Server but the problem is that i can't auto boot from a
cd on that computer. It only has a cd-rom and a floppy and of course a
hard drive.

So i was wondering is there anyway to do a remote install from let'z
say..... this server ?? Can i download all the ISO files and tell that
pc to install from here ?

Can i do this via FTP ?? or WWW ??

Can i insert a CD from windows and tell it to Install like dat ??

Please help me... I wanna switch completely to a Red Hat Linux Network !

Thankz
Damien