Release dates?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Sep 23 01:12:33 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 07:27, John N. Alegre wrote:
> > If you had visited John's website, you'd realize it's not that he's
> > been on a desert island.  He's been under the influence of
> > mind-altering substances.
> >
> Or some say, mind opening substances, dweeb!
> Go hack some code in hex, your clueless!

Lighten up.  Even though the poster missed out on the :-) one can easily
see it was meant as humor....or flame bait....either way it would have
been best to ignore it...especially if you have an open mind.  :-)

BTW, would it have been better had he said "He hasn't been on a desert
island, he's from Minnesota."?

Regards,
Ed (formerly from the 55126 zip code area).

P.S.  I've got lots of excuses, I'm originally from NJ.

P.P.S.  I know this is bad netiquitte ... but it should be "you're
clueless"

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"