Anybody using VMWare? We're thinking of trying it.

Ben Sheron ben at whatsmykarma.com
Sun Sep 26 23:11:28 UTC 2004

Hello Ben

VMware is a quality product.  My setup includes dual AMD MP 2800s, with
512 MB RAM.  It works beautifully.  I mainly use it to make sure I have
full compatibility with other Windows boxes (ie, opening a Word document
in VMware after creating it in Open Office).  However I did get Adobe
After Effects to run on it at one point.

Ben Sheron