packages not included in the RedHat Enterprise cds

Margaret Doll Margaret_Doll at brown.edu
Wed Sep 1 20:33:31 UTC 2004

I have a network with various computers  including Mac OS 9 computers.
I would like to see netatalk included in the server distribution to
allow easy network connections with these older computers.

I have not had success with the nautilus-cd-burner working on RH  9.0
or on Enterprise 3 computers.  It just sits there.
On the other hand  xcdroast  was great on RH  9.0.  I wish  it were
included in the Enterprise workstation and server distribution.