ssh prompt timeout

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Fri Sep 3 14:47:37 UTC 2004

If you edit the /etc/sshd/sshd_config file, there is an option called
LoginGraceTime.  You can set the time in which a user has to successfully
login.  After that time, the server will close the connection.

Jay Berryman
Systems Engineer, RHCT

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the
authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify SITEL immediately by
telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the message and any attachments from
your system.  Thank you for your cooperation