Disk /dev/hde doesn't contain a valid partition table {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Wed Sep 8 01:14:50 UTC 2004

OK, I just spent the past 7.5 hrs backing everything off the drive to dvds
and I think I got it working correctly. Now, I have a partition on /dev/hde1
and I just hope it stays that way. I swore I did that before except I made
the partition on /dev/hde.

Thanks to all how have responded with their helpful info.!!!

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.