VT 520 Terminal Emulation

Toby Schaefer toby-list at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Wed Sep 8 15:56:53 UTC 2004

Hello all,

  I am (unsuccessfully) looking for a good freeware terminal emulation
software that is capable of VT520 emulation.  We have a Meridian Mail set up
over here, and it's a royal pain to have to always be sitting at the
terminal.  The Nortel interface is easy - VT102, 7S1 9600 - minicom will
handle that without a problem.. But the 2400N81-VT520 that the merimail does
isn't something that minicom likes.  Does anyone have any ideas of good text
based emulators, I'd love to hear of them!

Cheers,

Toby Schaefer