Web page builder GUI

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Tue Sep 14 23:43:32 UTC 2004

On Sep 14, 2004, at 7:38 PM, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

> On Tuesday 14 September 2004 19:03, Eucke Warren wrote:
>> I hope someone might point me in the right direction.  I have done a
>> few
>> searches and I cannot seem to find what I am looking for.  I am
>> trying to
>> find a plugin to my RH9 server to allow my customers to use a builtin
>> GUI
>> to do basic webpage building.  I have seen a number of apps for ASP
>> and
>> other Windows variations...I am reticent to allow anything running
>> IIS into
>> my care.  Is there anything that anyone is aware of that is built
>> into RH9
>> that will do this?  I don't recall running across this in my work.  Is
>> anyone doing anything like this and, if so, what are you using?
>> Thanks!
>
> Have you tried:
> - Mozilla Composer
> Easy to install, comes with latest mozilla. Just get it from
> mozilla.org
>
> - Quanta
> Get the latest version since the one shipped with RH 9 has some bugs.
> You may
> need to compile from source but it's not that hard.

I think you've missed the point of the OP.  He's looking for a
server-side solution to simple webpage design.  Something like you used
to find on the free hosting sites (GeoCities, et al).  I don't have
anything to offer, but I'm pretty sure he's not looking for a
client-side application.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting