RHE 3.x EM64T {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Tue Sep 21 04:51:18 UTC 2004

I'm trying to find out more info. about Redhat Enterprise v 3.x w/ EM64T
support for 64-bit computing and I can't find much information. Mainly, I'm
looking for what software will work on it such as apache, mysql, dns, etc.
and also installation docs. Also, if there are any benchmark results for the
32-bit and the 64-bit.

Thanks,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.