Sending email problem

Dinh Tien Tuan Anh tuananhbirm at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 21:33:52 UTC 2004

  Hi, so sorry for the late response. Well, because this thing happens to
Mozilla mail, so i tried to set up Ximian Evolution mail with the same
configuration. Turned out that the email could be delivered, but takes 10
mins more or less. Im trying to contact my ISP and ask them about the SMTP
server.

Thank you for all replies.
TuanAnh