Blackhole

Burke, Thomas G. tg.burke at ngc.com
Mon Apr 11 19:23:37 UTC 2005

sshd2 is available free for non-commercial use at www.ssh.org.  If necessary, I can make a version of it available to you, but I'm not sure how old it is right now.  It requires you to unroll a tarball (not available in rpm), and compile.  Mostly straightforward.  Read all the docs.  It will create a new directory - /etc/ssh2 (IIRC)...  All configuration files will be in that directory.  Be sure to turn off ssh1.  ssh.org also has a Windows ssh2 client available for download, as well.  Very nice.

    -Tom