Can only print as root not as local user

Wayne Pinette Wpinette at tru.ca
Thu Apr 28 18:54:19 UTC 2005

Make sure your queue directories have the right pemission sets on them
:

/var/spool/....etc

Wayner

>>> Dave Martini 1 <martini at raider.llnl.gov> 04/28/05 11:45 am >>>
I setup a print queue using redhat-config-printer
on RHEL WS 3.0 system.
I have a text file with 777 permissions.
I can print this file to this new printer as root but not as
the local user on the host.

This is a Xerox Docucolor 3535 printer with Creo.

Is there some config file that might not allow local
users access to this printer for some reason?

I have other printers, (HP and Xerox) that the local user
can print to but not this one for some reason.

Thank You.
Dave Martini
LLNL