Re: backup the entire server

Well I currently use flexbackup on a server and I have been pleased with it. Mondo is another package that you may want to look at.

http://flexbackup.sourceforge.net/
http://www.mondorescue.org

jim jones

Gentian Hila wrote:

Hi guys,

I have database server Informix running on RedHat and I am looking for
a script that backs up the entire server to hard drive. Not just the
DB but everything, including db as well. I need to compress the files
as well.

Or any free utility or program would be great as well.

I am open to any suggestion.

Thank you in advance.

Genti