Image/backup

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Tue Aug 2 15:23:09 UTC 2005

|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|            We currently have a Redhat machine that is a 24/7 machine and |
|            is critical to our company. We want to be able to get the     |
|            machine back to its current state if it where to blow up or   |
|            something else extreme should happen. Basically we want to be |
|            able put two new disks in the machine in question in the event|
|            of a problem and be up a running within minutes. The current  |
|            two disks are Hardware mirrored so we would need the same     |
|            info/data/config on two new disks and then they can sit in our|
|            safe incase of a emergency. One other thing to add is that    |
|            ideally we do not want to have any downtime on the server as i|
|            said before it is used 24/7.                                  |
|            Could anyone please advise in detail on how we might achieve  |
|            this?                                                         |
|      Regards                                                             |

[IMAGE](Embedded image moved to file: pic20889.jpg)