Pre-install Environment

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:31:08 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
Where can I find a similar tool like Windows PE (pre-install environment)
in RH Linux? I appreciate if someone can point me to a correct direction.
Thanks.
--

I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me,
But I think the install CD has a boot-option to get into "rescue mode" which

Regards,

-G

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises