create crontab

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Wed Aug 31 12:30:43 UTC 2005

You should run command 'crontab -e', if you want that commands to be
executed with your access rights, or 'crontab -e -u <username>' if you
want to execute then with access rights of some other user (you should
be root to modify other user's crontab). Then, in the editor which will
be run in reply to the command, add the following line to crontab:

0 6 * * Sun <you_command_(find ...)_here>

If you consider a day other than Sunday as end of week, change the name
of day in the line above. If you need to execute more than one command
at that time, repeat the line as necessary, changing the command.

When you close the editor (saving your changes in the crontab, of
course), the new, edited crontab will be automatically installed.

Alexey Fadyushin.
Brainbench MVP for Linux
http://www.brainbench.com

Week