wu-ftpd

Muhammad Rizwan rizwan at nixpanel.com
Mon Aug 1 10:42:49 UTC 2005

I simply don't understand why people are afraid from wu-ftpd. It may
have bugs but its working fine for me, and i can't understand why its
not included in RH9 and RHEL etc. Why the developers and persons working
for wu-ftpd dont defend their work and dont try to improve it. Can we
assume that its orphan project...

Regards,