Re: Email server control panel

At 03:02 PM 8/1/2005, you wrote:

I run all the below under RHES3 and still use up2date quite happily to keep all the main server programs updated.

good luck in finding something under sendmail to do all that - I dont think you will be able to, especailly when it comes to virtualisation, sendmail does not do virtual domains at all well and you will end up with a rather messy setup.

you _may_ get away with it using postfix however but I doubt you will find the functionality under postfix that vpopmail provides.

That's what I was afraid of. It really is to bad though. Unless things change, I have to edit the .qmail files manually for things like....some people wanting a catch-all for their domain and others not wanting it. Is it in the control panel for each domain so that a click of the button (basically) will either setup a catch-all or delete it?

Steve