Email server control panel

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Mon Aug 1 20:48:51 UTC 2005

At 03:02 PM 8/1/2005, you wrote:

>I run all the below under RHES3 and still use up2date quite happily
>to keep all the main server programs updated.
>
>good luck in finding something under sendmail to do all that - I
>dont think you will be able to, especailly when it comes to
>virtualisation, sendmail does not do virtual domains at all well and
>you will end up with a rather messy setup.
>
>you _may_ get away with it using postfix however but I doubt you
>will find the functionality under postfix that vpopmail provides.

That's what I was afraid of.  It really is to bad though.  Unless
things change, I have to edit the .qmail files manually for things
like....some people wanting a catch-all for their domain and others
not wanting it.  Is it in the control panel for each domain so that a
click of the button (basically) will either setup a catch-all or delete it?

Steve