Advice needed] SW for mail server

Jai Rangi jprangi at aleks.com
Tue Dec 6 20:20:17 UTC 2005

Greeting,
We are doing some restructuring for our mail server, Right now we are
using Sendmail + Spam Assassin + courier-imap + horde. on one server and
which is damm slow due to heavy traffic. Yes, We do have a lots of
traffic, and processing more than 50K mails every day.
This new server will be basically a relay server, for incoming and
outgoing mails. The existing will play the role of imap server.. .
There are so many mail programs available, We are looking for something
better that
Sendmail + Spamassassin. on FC-4.
I will appreciate if you folks can share your Bench Marks and Logical
thoughts...

Thank You,
-Jai