GUI not loading.

anindya banerjee anin_ban at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 01:50:38 UTC 2005

Hi,
              can you give me your hardware configuration.

                                                                            regards
                                                                            Anindya

Stephen Akandwanaho <rootcisco at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello all !

I really cant understand what happened but my Red Hat 9 cant load the
GUI.It says ,fatal error when i run startx ,even when i change the run
level.I dont know what to do.Perhaps i will install again but i had a
lot of work there.

Stephen Akandwanaho