cups on RHEL4

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Thu Dec 15 15:33:07 UTC 2005

As I remember it, there are a decent amount of differences between RHEL3
and RHEL4.

I'd check your startup logs and such, see what is complaining. The
printer spool directories should be checked as well.

Are the printers direct attached or network printers served by the Linux
machine?

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
(443)-506-6216
callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.