agpgart modules for 2.6 RH Enterprise 4

I have found that agpgart modules for video drivers do not exist in the 2.6 RH kernel.

I got the system installed by using

	linux text nofb

Now I cannot get the display to work because I am missing agpgart modules. I see a lot of discussions on the web about agpgart not being built into the 2.6 kernel, but I have not been able to find how to add the modules to the system. There was a patch
for the 2.2 - 2.4 kernels.

Has anyone solved this problem and if so, would they please send me fairly detailed
instructions for adding the modules to my system.

I have a Dell 620 Optiplex with a 1704FOVt flat monitor.

Thanks.