RH Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 installation

Hi all

I have question why there brings up xwindow after installation. It
looks like I install the x window

But I am sure I don't select any packages. "de-select all the
packages" from "X window system" to "everything".
On the top, it shows "total install size 1255"

If we use the default packages on "package group selection". the total
size is 1,722M

Thank you for your help