Service: ingreslock (tcp/1524) (,none,eth0) - 3 packets

Kevin Passey kev at kdpsoftware1.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 10:14:08 UTC 2005

Thanks for that Ben,

This box is not connected directly - my firewall/router port forwards
traffic to port 80 for HTTP and 25 for Sendmail. I have blocked all
connections to the relevant  Trojan ports on the firewall, in and out. I
also have Firestarter on the RH box which is behind the router - belt and
braces maybe!!

I'm closely watching anything that goes out.

Thanks for your reply.

Kevin