How to drive copy Linux

Jay Ehrhart yoloits at ycoe.org
Mon Feb 7 17:28:47 UTC 2005

I am running Red Hat 3 AS with one 36 GB SCSI drive.  I have the drive
partitioned, home, usr, /, var.  I want to copy the entire drive to another
SCSI drive attached to the cable so I can install the drive drive in an
identical server.  Then I can rename and renumber the server and be done.  I
used Ghost 7.5 which copied the data but would the system would not boot.
It got to Grub in the boot squence and stopped.  How can I get this to work?
Or what is the method to copy or clone a Linux drive to another?

Thanks,
Jay