Program to test computer

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Thu Feb 10 19:21:04 UTC 2005

At 08:28 AM 2/10/2005, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

>On Thursday 10 February 2005 08:42, Steve Buehler wrote:
> > At 04:23 PM 2/9/2005, you wrote:
> > >On Wednesday 09 February 2005 16:44, Steve Buehler wrote:
> > Thank You.  I couldn't get the mersenne.org program to run on my RHEL ES 3
> > though.  From what I read, it won't run on that right now and I really
> > didn't want to have to reformat the system....yet.
>
>Really ? What problem are you having ? My system is RHEL ES 3 too (AMD
>athlon)
>and I tested the hardware using mprime (I downloaded the mprime239.tar.gz, I
>think). I run the client just as it is. You may want to try the staticly
>linked binary ( ? ).

Reuben
         Ok.  They must have had something on there site that detected it
was me and sent me to some different pages. :)  Seriously though, I found
some pages today that I never saw yesterday and I thought I saw every page
they had.  Some how, I got ahold of the source22.zip file and was trying to
run that.  Even tried a "make clean" and a "make" in the linux and linuxprp
directories of it.  Anyway, I now have the mprime239.tar.gz running.  Thank
you so much.

Steve