Error on Mail Server

Yezid Mendoza ymj at daycohost.com
Thu Feb 17 19:38:10 UTC 2005

Hi list, I'd appreciate any help related to the following:

When I try to connect to my e-mail server via IMAP I get this error:

ERROR:

Bad request: Missing or invalid argument to LOGIN

Read data:

My /var/log/maillog file:

Feb 17 11:48:01 mail-server imapd[2866]: imap service init from
127.0.0.1
Feb 17 11:48:01 mail-server imapd[2866]: Command stream end of file,
while reading line user=user-login host=localhost.localdomain
[127.0.0.1]

I've been reading some other lists before sending this e-mail to this
one (I didn't know about it) and I haven't found something specific
about this issue and possible solutions.

Thanks.

Yezid Mendoza J.