VPN to RHEL 3

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Mon Feb 21 16:13:11 UTC 2005

At 08:58 AM 2/21/2005, you wrote:
> [...]

Geez.  This is going to be a pain in the a** to do.  I take it that a VPN
server can't be added to RHEL ES 3 without rebuilding the kernel, so I am
not sure if I have a choice.  The client wants it.  Anybody out there an
expert at setting this up on this operating system that is available for
hire?  It is a live system and it scares the h**l out of me at even the
thought of rebuilding the kernel.

Steve