Install NIC Driver on Remotely installed linux cluster node

thiya rajan itthiyagu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 05:03:13 UTC 2005

Dear all,
               I have installed OSCAR CLUSTER SERVER V4 with 3 nodes. Node 1 was installed through remotely via PXE Boot. After the installation the network card cannot be installed.
But I have been installed on server using GUI mode with the same type of NIC card it was succesfull. I have been using bcm5700 NIC card & RedHat Linux 9 OS.

Pls give me the solution for the above problem.

with regards,
thiyagu