[Q] create account which can only transfer file use SSH????

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Fri Jan 7 18:50:21 UTC 2005

Leave FTP and TELNET disabled and enable SSH.  I do not know about scp or
winscp, but I do know there are programs out there that will use SFTP that
uses SSH and the sftp-server to ftp.  I have WS_FTP Pro and I know you can
do it with that.  I don't know which version that it started in though.  I
am using WS_FTP Pro v.9.01 on Windows XP Pro.

Steve