Compiling kernel rpm

Blair Lowe redhat at zedemail.ca
Wed Jan 12 17:57:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 18:46, Otto Haliburton wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Otto,

Perhaps I should rephrase this for others:
1. I never expected anything from redhat, only requested it. I assumed
that people other than redhat staff read and reply to this list.
2. All I want to know, is that why when I create the kernel from an RPM,
it does not create the smp version.
3. How can I make the rpmbuild create a kernel using the kernel source
with an smp version.
--
.ca DOMAINS:    https://www.domainsunder.ca     Computer Engineering Inc.
Tel 780 450 8494 or TOLL FREE 1 877 968 7626 (9-5 Mountain Time)